mercredi 11 avril 2012

Wow XD


Hi everyone !
How are you ? =D

Sorry, I couldn't do any message the last week ! I'm so busy with my school and my final exams are the next month @_@'

Last friday, I were at the SS4 in Paris ! For those who doesn't know what it is : SuperShow 4 ! Big Show with the Super Junior ! A korean band *o* It was so amazing ! I only want to see them again and again ! *_* You can see my pictures here ! =D [You can take them but, please, keep the credits !]

I received my command from Eyecandy Lens and KKcenterhk ! =D Oh and I won a #FFGiveaway on Twitter with Violent Lips ! Haha ! Now I have tatoos lips ! It's funny ! So, be ready to have many reviews here soon ! <3

Well... I was tagged by Sophie about make-up ! So, let's go !


x. What do you particularly like at the moment ?
 Microperfection HP Sephora Professional, black eyeline Sephora Profesional, Brow Sculpting Gel Ardell

x. What things that you didn't use before are you now almost addicted to ?
 False eyelashes *o* Color lenses and wig
 (yeah, I love changing x3)

x. What do you want to try ?
Orange Super Plus Triple Function BB Vital Cream, Dolly Wink no.11, Jealousness-ES04.

x. What make-up tips did you learn recently ?
The best thing of how to do to put your false eyelashes really easily ^^


I tag : Lizzie, Christina, Rose, Nana

Have a good week ! =3



On the pictures :
- Top and Coat - H&M
- Brown Wig (review here)
- False eyelashes - Sephora Make Up Profesional (review soon)
- Green lenses Angel (review soon)
- Pink glasses
- Brow Sculpting Gel- Light Brown - ARDELL



14 commentaires:

  1. Pourquoi tu n'as pas le droit de faire de sport? :o

    5 kilos c'est pas mal !

    Perso j'ai repris du poids je suis tombée malade, pas de chance T-T

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Mui mais tu m'as bien vu ? 5kg ce n'est absolument pas suffisant XD

      Supprimer
  2. Me too!! I didn't use false eyelashes before but I am now addicted to it !!!xd

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Incredible right ? XD
      On my way, I didn't really need them to have my eyes bigger. There are naturally like that but that underline my eyes *o*

      Supprimer
  3. oh j'espere que ce n'est pas grave :o

    Bah en faite j'avais un simple rhum, qui c'est transformé ><" du coup j'avais l'impression que je n'avais pas manger depuis 3 jours alors que j'avais mangé 1 heure plutôt. En plus je me suis enfilée une boite entière de toblérone en une aprem, tu sais quand tu es malade les alliments sont fades, sauf le sucré alors voila ><"

    Tu fais quoi comme études :o

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Et il y a pire comme situation aussi xD

      [Pourquoi je te réponds sur ton blog et ici en même temps xD]

      Supprimer
  4. Merci d'être passé sur le blog, j'aime beaucoup ta wig ! C'est surtout la couleur que j'aime beaucoup, c'est un très bon choix u_u

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. En plus j'avais quand même pas mal hésité sur la couleur et j'avoue que l'on m'a conseillé du coup ^^ Je ne le regrette pas non plus ! Huhu
      Merci en tout cas =D

      Supprimer
  5. Merci d'avoir répondu à mon tag ! =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. tant mieux si c'est pas grave!

    ça doit etre super! je suis en BTS muc moi ^^ de la vente et du management !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. je voulais faire CI mais j'avais pas un assez bon niveau en espagnol T-T

    Y a des gens c'est les mettre d'autres c'ets les enlevé T-T omg T-T

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i love your hair, it has so much volume!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Lol thank you ! Unfortunately it's a wig. I so want to have this type of hair ! *o*

      Supprimer