vendredi 6 juillet 2012

[Review] OPI & CHANEL


Hi guys !

Do you remember the last time when I told to you I bought two news varnishes?
Well, it’s time for me to present them to you!





First one: OPI – Green
Second one: CHANEL – Blue Rebel





I’m really in love with these two bands. When it’s for the nails, you know that you can buy with them without to be scared of buying something wrong.

For the moment, I only did a mini nail art with OPI. Because of the color, it’s a little complicated to wear it only like that so I suggest you to do something else with it (really simple ^^') :



For Chanel, go one this review! On the last picture, it was the varnish I wore! Even if I did a French manicure with this one ^^


& You ? What was the last varnish that you tried ?

Emilie






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire